Friday, November 9, 2007

Surgery Sucks

So, I had surgery today. It was more of an exploratory surgery, with the hopes of finding answers and possibly relief. But, negative Ghost Rider! I have stumped the doctors once again! She said that she saw no endometriosis. She found, and I quote,"scar tissue I cut and your uterus is spongy, but is supposed to be firm" Ya, I got lots of info!!! NOT! Did I personally sit and talk to the doctor? NO, she told my husband, poor Dennis, who doesn't know how I hurt or all of the questions that I had. How would he, he's not in my head! Then she went on her way home, But I told them to page her so I could ask questions, but I basically got the same answers and forgot to ask a few because I was doped up! GOSH! I HATE THIS! Now I'm in pain from the surgery, mainly from the gas they inflated me with, no worries, they tied a string to my foot so Dennis wouldn't lose me!! HEHEH! I asked her why my uterus was spongy and she has NO CLUE! Come back in 2 weeks, CLICK, the end of the conversation! I love this don't you? NOOOOOOO! FRUSTRATION ABOUNDS I TELL YOU!

1 comment:

Shayna said...

Aww that sucks Tarin, I was hoping they would be able to find the problem, and fix it! Sounds like your doctor has poor bedside manner. Hope you feel better soon!