Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Gamer in Training!


So, Kaiden discovered daddy's gameboy today! He has been non-stop playing sims. It's hilarious! He doesn't exactly do anything, the people keep passing out, but he runs around and shoots a weapon, or does whatever, I'm still not sure. He tells me, mommy he wants pizza, he wants a shower, he has to go poddy, cuz it pops up on the screen. He's so funny. That picture was him chillin on his Thomas Train couch gaming out! I had to snap it! And as I did Kalan smiled extra big trying to show us all his teeth. He's proud! And let me tell you, when eating on the right side, at initial contact, he uses them puppies too! OUCHY! Now, pure torture comes when he gets the top ones too! I do not look forward to that day! Stay toothless honey, for 4 more months! HEHE!

1 comment:

fireflymom said...

I'd be surprised if your husband ever gets that Gameboy back!