Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Only 3 More Hours!


So we made some signs the other night and couldn't wait to put them up! Kaiden fell asleep before he could actually help me make the signs, but he certainly helped me put them up! He's the best little helper! Right now is just passing the time, because I just called Dennis and he said he's about 3-4 hours away! They are finally in Maryland! We are excited I tell you! It' going to be so great to finally have our family together again! We can't wait until we can all wrap our arms around Daddy! Kalan has gotten so big in the 4 months that he's been gone. I can't believe that we have spent so much time apart! But now we are DONE, D-O-N-E, with the Army! OHH! It's weird thinking that, but awesome at the same time! The Army brought us together, but kept us apart more! We aren't doing anything too fancy when he gets home, just lot's of spending time with eachother! I'll let you all know when he's home!


No comments: