Saturday, November 3, 2007

Kalan's Hawk


We Went to a Halloween Party with the mom's group that I'm in, and everyone was asking when I was going to give Kalan a Mohawk like his big bubba. It's so funny, because the top of his hair is growing like Kaiden's is cut, specifically for the hawk! So, the next morning before daycare, I just HAD to try it out, and he looks so stinkin cute!! He is a darlin ain't he? SO I got to snap them together too! I think there is something on the lens, which ISN'T a surprise, so that's why there is a littly blurry part at the bottom, but anwho! My 2 little mohawk boys! I don't do Kalan's like that all day, because I'm not sure how his scalp will do with the hairspray, but it was cute for the day!!


1 comment:

Brenda B. said...

the mohawks are cute and the boys look so happy. It shows what a good job their parents are doing.