Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Back Together Again

Dennis is finally home and it is such a huge relief! Although it wasn't as bad as when he was deployed, being apart for 4 months was insane! Right now, it's weird to say, but it's still strange to have Dennis actually home. I've only known Maryland without him and especially living in this house with just the kids and I. Even he said that it doesn't feel real, kind of like he's just on leave and has to go back. Life without the Army? Now that's an adjustment! But a VERY good one indeed. I just want to thank all of my family and friends that have been our support through this whole ordeal. The mom's group that I'm in is so amazing! They have to be the best group of people I've ever known. They have been the one's who listened to me whine the whole time! LOL! Thanks lady's! Now that the hubby is home, it's time for a MNO, SERIOUSLY! :) I wish that life could hold for a few days, so we could get used to eachother again, but of course it doesn't. Today Dennis is going with his Mom and Sister to get a suit for his testing in Virginia this weekend, while I'm at school. Then we gotta go get some groceries to keep that man fed! It was so sad last night, because Kaiden was going nuts when we put him to bed. He was so scared that Daddy was going to leave again! I tried to reassure him, but with no luck. So Daddy gave him some much needed TLC and cuddled with him until he fell asleep. BUT, he woke up at the butt crack of dawn this morning, which he hasn't done in forever! Tonight we're going out to eat with the family, but besides that, there is just going to be a lot of time spent with eachother! Kalan was really tired when Daddy first got home, so that mixed with not knowing Dennis, he was a bit whiny and clingy to me, but it really didn't take him much time to warm up to Daddy at all! Our family is whole again!!

No comments: