Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Life with Daddy




Well it's been a week since daddy's been home and life is great! Poor daddy isn't used to the insanity of 2 kids, so he's dealing well enough though! :) Kaiden is a handful of energy even after running around like a nut all day long! Kalan is getting so darn big, well bigger. He's actually a tiny little guy, but he himself is getting bigger. He's eating a ton more, but still not sleeping very well through the night!! ARGHH! The past 2 nights have been relatively sleepless. And I know, everyone's saying that I'm spoiling him blah blah, let him cry it out, AND I DO! He cries and cries! It's not like I can just put him into another room or something! We already have all the rooms filled up! So I'm stuck listening to the crying! Dennis is such a heavy sleeper that he doesn't usually wake up until the end of the ordeal! LUCKY! I don't know what I'm going to do! ROAR! Anywho, I'm so busy with school. Next week is already THANKSGIVING! So, I have 3 tests this week, and 2 in the short week of Thanksgiving. We are out from Wednesday to Friday. I welcome the break! But I don't really have a break because I have a huge statisitcs assignment due the Friday of the week we come back! GOSH! So we have Thanksgiving!!! Sweet Potatoe Casserole! Although I can't make it as good as Auntie Donder, I shall try and enjoy as best as I can. And then it's CHRISTMAS! AHH! The end of the year is packed! Dennis went to Virginia for the OCPD tryouts, but they weren't even hiring full time anyways! They told him that they were hiring seasonal and would hire full time from those you were there for a few summers! WHAT? Seasonal doesn't have benefits so, that's pointless! So, next is Salisbury PD. We shall see how that goes. AHH! PRESSURE!

1 comment:

Marly said...

You know your baby better than anybody. Follow your instincts, and don't let anybody make you feel bad about being a good mom. I wouldn't let my baby "cry it out" either. Some babies just don't respond to that - said my pediatrician! ;)