Sunday, November 4, 2007

Daddy's Almost Home!

Can you see how excited we are that Daddy is almost home? We can't wait! Charlotte flew out this morning to go to Lawton. They are staying one more night to rest up and then starting the tedious drive to Maryland bright and early on Monday morning!
Life is going to be GREAT when daddy get's home. The other day in the car Kaiden kept telling me, Mommy, I NEED DADDY! He was very forceful in his words and kept telling me over and over, I need daddy! It was cute and sad all at once. It's been 4 months since we've seen him! That's a lifetime when you have kids growing up! Kalan is already so big and Kaiden has started talking so much more. He's just a little adult running around here talking up a storm in full sentences! He says things that you couldn't imagine his little brain even could understand! I LOVE THESE BOYS! God has really blessed our family!
I sit and wonder if I had made different choices in my life, would I have these 2 angels still? I know that I made some really retarded decisions in life in the beginning, but it all worked out SO AMAZING! I know that God had this all planned out before, but I still am astounded at how really blessed we are. Dennis just was telling me yesterday, as we were going over our finances, that times are going to be really tight in this new transition we're embarking on. We are both starting over in our careers, a big step normally, but enormous when you have a family to provide for also! But he said, "the money always seems to come in right when we need it" And it is so true, God always provides for us! I don't know how people do it without faith? So daddy will be home sometime on Tuesday!! Only 2 1/2 more days!! WOOHOO!

1 comment:

The Brack's said...

YAY!! I'm soooo excited for you all! You do have a beautiful family and you all deserve to be so happy.