Saturday, November 3, 2007

Halloween!

Halloween was sooooo busy! We went to our daycare lady's, Teresa, neighborhood. We got started late, because we had a LOAD of people and were waiting on a few. But we got started and only halfway through, had enough candy for a month! It was so funny, Kaiden started out so hyped up and full of energy. I was so nervous, because I was pushing Kalan in the stroller and Kaiden was just running about like a nut. Luckily there were plenty of adults, so we all kept eachother's kiddy's together. THEN, about halfway through, Kaiden began to drag! It was so funny! He ENJOYED the whole candy thing though. He kept trying to eat it and I just had an image of my son on LSD or something!! LOL! Kalan was so good. He was awake until we got halfway, and then he was out. It was way past his bedtime anyways! He is such an early sleeper. But he got candy too and he was so stinking cute! It was nerve racking and my brain was fried when we got finished, but we lived and headed home. Then aunty Crystal came over and saw the kiddo's before they went to bed. Kaiden ate some candy, which I know BAD MOMMY, candy before bed, but he earned it!! :) Here's the pics!!




1 comment:

Brenda B. said...

The boys are adorable. thank you for sharing your family life and know that you all are in my prayers.

love
aunt Brenda