Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Kaiden's 1st Staple!



SOOOOOOOO Kaiden decided to run like a hoodlum, right after I said to stop running, in Dash In, the convenient store on the corner here in Willards. He took off running as I opened the glass door to the cooler and he attempted a limbo-type business as he went under my arm and gallantly jumped up in excitement on the "other side" but he didn't make it to the other side and jumped up under the handle SMASHED into the corner and fell to the ground. He kind of whined a bit and I said, see Bud, we can't run and I said are you ok? Lets get up and when he took his hand away...BLOOD GUSHED out of his skull. As I managed to wipe it I saw the meatyness of his noggin and we headed to the hospital. Amazingly it only took about 45 min for the admitting and leaving!! He got 1 staple and I put this in the brag book cuz like mommy like son, we are clumsy with lots of bruises, stitches, and casts to prove!!! LOL! AND he didn't even move when she put the staple in. She warned of a coming pinch and he took a deep breath, bugged out his eyes and then was done!!

No comments: