Monday, July 21, 2008

Frontier Town Amusement Park

We went to Frontier Town, Western Amusement park in the MD! Kaiden had lots of fun, Kalan was partially amused, and us parents were hot hot hot!! But oh well!


Kalan had these guns and was holding it making gun noises!! SO cute!


Kaiden was lucky enough to be asked to be a part of the gun show, he's the one in the trench coat! But alas....my son is a traitor! Amongst the shoot out, he decided he wanted to be a part of the other side and took off over there! It was funny and if I can get the videos to upload, I will!

This was part of the Indian part where they invited the kids to dance with them!



Kaiden getting his warrior paint


Our train ride that got robbed!! Oh NO!!



In the beginning they have these goats that you can feed. They have a quarter machine that you get feed from. They were quite greedy! Kalan didn't like their tongues licking him!! LOL!

1 comment:

The Brack's said...

that looks like so much fun! Kaiden with his gun is so cute! I agree with Kalan, I don't think I'd like a goat licking me either...