Tuesday, April 1, 2008

New Hair

So I got really tired of my hair and needed a change. This is what I wanted it to look like
But it didn't turn out like it. But then again she has a freakishly long neck and in all actuality her hair is LONG!! Plus, she has stylists and what not, so I don't think I could get my hair to look like that anyways. But I really want the whole bangs thing. But I can't ever get mine to look like this!! But I finally got it done and even though it looks nothing like I told her, I think it's ok. However, my hair is crap anyways and does it's own thing. It looked so cute this morning, all flipped out, but alas, it was rainy and icky and my hair stays fixed for about 10 min MAYBE!! I have it behind my ears, which looks far better than what it did without it. Guess I should probably take a pic when it's fixed and if it looks any different, I'll put it up too. Plus, it's a HORRIBLE pic of me!! But it's really hard doing the whole timer, sit back pose etc.!! Here it is:

I think it looks exactly like my hair used to, only shorter. Nothing like the picture like I said. Maybe I should find a better hair place? I just HATE spending 40 bucks on a hair cut!! MY GOSH!! Looking at the two pics together!! I'm FREAKISHLY WHITE!!

1 comment:

The Brack's said...

That's not a horrible picture at all! I love your hair! I just recently got mine cut for the first time since before Mckayla was born, I was going crazy!!