Sunday, April 27, 2008

I am SMOOSHY!

Dunno if you ever watched the movie barnyard, if you haven't it's HILARIOUS and you SO need to!!! But there is a part where the little chick goes to the cow and says smooshy face you crazy cow, YES I KNOW I HAVE THE MOVIE MEMORIZED IT'S HORRIBLE!!, and then the chick smooshes the cows face and the cow says, "I am Smooshy"!! We LAUGH at that part everytime and Kaiden now comes up to us and does it ALL day long!!! It's really hilarious and even me and Dennis have it as an inside joke. MAN WE ARE SUCH PARENTS!! This pic is mid smooshy quote!! And is a little pixely cuz it's from my phone!

OHHH and another funny story!! Kaiden is in this whole every commercial he see's he says mom can I have "insert commercial toy here" NO FUN! So, now I say back to him, Kaiden can I have a million dollars? And today he came downstairs with something in his hand and was holding his fist out saying, "Ok mom say it" I was totally puzzled and was like say what? He opened his hand and showed me a penny and said, "Here's a million dollars" HOLY COW I COULDN'T STOP ROLLING!!! My son's going to be a comedian I SWEAR!! He really says the FUNNIEST things I laugh all day!

No comments: