Tuesday, April 29, 2008

MISSING GIRL FOUND!!!

Thank you all for all of your prayers and getting the word out about Susan. It is such a HUGE relief to know that she is ok. PRAYERS WORK!!

WGMD: Delmarva's Local News Source
Two missing teens - FOUND!
Mon, 28 Apr 2008 08:57:46 -0400
Two Millsboro teens who left school on Thursday have been found. Trish Brittingham, mother of 16 year old Susan Brittingham, tells WGMD that her daughter and 17 year old Casey Heil (heel) were found today in Lewes. The girls planned their disappearance – and Susan did leave her mother a note. Part of the reason they ran is because Casey’s family is moving away – they were to leave today, but stayed with friends after Casey disappeared. Both families thank everyone for keeping watch for the two girls since they ran away.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would like to apologize for everything I put Susans family through. It was a selfish thing and now that I have grown up I realize the mistakes I have made. I know that saying sorry will not make up for what Ive done. All I can do is hope that everyone will one day forgive me. Im not asking to forget, just forgive. Again I am truly sorry.