Monday, March 31, 2008

It's Really Over

WARNING!!! Possible Offensive Material to Father, wife, and My Mother. Don't read if your going to get all huffy!



So, for those of you who have been hiding, my parents ended their 25 year marriage and 6 months later my father got remarried. I guess I am like any child of divorced parents, even though I'm 23, with the grandeur ellusion that they would get back together again! That they would eventually realize they were supposed to annoy eachother forever. Alas, my mother is getting married and my dad has been for a year or so.



It's actually quite disheartening, I hate to say. I still sit back and remember how it seems just yesterday that Dennis and I were sitting on the back porch talking up a storm with my Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt and Uncle, Sister and Family, and my mom and Dad. Then we'd all eventually go inside and watch a movie, play some Uno Attack, or just keep on talking. Heck, I still remember hauling square bails with the whole gang!! That was AGES ago. MEMORIES!!! I just really miss it all. Especially makes me miss my grandpa too. Now, if I do sit and think more, I remember all of the bad things too. But lucky for me, the good things stick out far more than the bad. Oh Well, things change for the better or for the worse. What's even funnier is I really miss our cat's!! CHESTER! AWW FAT FAT CHESTER! Jumping up and smacking everyone in the face that he didn't like. Just being fat! And, as Joshie would call him, maxie pads!! HAHAHA! Lots of good memories out on the farm! OK, I'm done reminiscing!!

No comments: