Friday, March 14, 2008

HAPPY DANCE!

Dear Tarin,
Congratulations! We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted for admission to begin the junior level undergraduate nurisng curriculum at Salisbury University this fall.

WOOHO! I bet everyone thought I was nuts as I ripped open the mail and literally started DANCING!! It was mailed Yesterday!! I'm so glad the mail was actually fast for once. Yippee! ONly 2 more years until I can actually start making some money!!

Dennis brought me these when he came home from work. I'm so special!!



1 comment:

The Brack's said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! There is an end in sight! Nursing school may be hard but at least the studying is focused on things applicable to your field of interest unlike some of the stupid undergrad stuff. It will FLY by! I remember like it was yesterday being TERRIFIED of my very first day of clinicals at the hospital!