Tuesday, August 12, 2008

New Addition to the Fam!



PRESENTING HEMMY FISH KEENER! We went into Wal-Mart for ABSOLUTELY nothing today. I had to return a movie to the Redbox! And we took a stroll...got some throw pillows, couple of shirts, a new "E" for Kaiden's name on his wall in his room, and then we went to say hi to the fishies! THEN, Kalan went nutso, WOOOOOOW!! OHHHHH! WOW!! And since he just had his MR. Pee Pee sliced and diced....I just couldn't deny my love! So we got a fish bowl and embarked on picking one out. The fish guy said Beta's are the lowest maintenece guys and are loners too! We can't be having lots of fish, and apparently this guy fights with others. He was fighting his reflection a bit in the plastic bowl! LOL! So there you have it! Our kid's first pet! I was driving home thinking, gee golly, I just made a new chore for me! Get to clean ol' Hemmy's tank every week! YIPPEE! At least the kiddo's are happy, until they forget about him in a week!

...

No comments: