Wednesday, December 19, 2007

GOING HOME!!

So, I wasn't planning on being able to go home this month as I had hoped to, but Santa brought me a present that REALLY helped and the rest I put on the CC instead of waiting to save up for it. Dennis has to work, so it was only 2 tickets. Yes, I'm sure everyone knows how the GAY airlines charge full price for a 2 year old, but I'd just like to point out that I'm not happy about it at all. Anywho, so we leave on the 26th bright and early and come back on the 1st around 5pm. I'm excited. My family is super excited. They are sad they don't get to see Dennis, but are ecstatic they get to see the kiddo's!! I'm going to be SUPER busy though, trying to get a visit into everyone. That should be interesting, but well worth it. I can't wait! I'm sorry Maryland, but I DESPERATELY needed a break from you!!! And in addition, if anyone cares, I still have 20 lbs left to lose from Kalan's booty that is SUPER glued to my body. I started running today again, ignoring the agonizing pain in my back and the numb foot, because I don't know what else to do! I have about 5-10 more lbs before I can fully fit back into my regular clothes without doing the infamous tug and pull on everything! LOL! Oh, and the not drying of anything, so they don't shrink back!! LOL! Anyways, I just thought I'd add that in so no one would be surprised when they saw my big booty walking through the door! LOL!

5 comments:

Marly said...

A tip from somebody who's BTDT: Ask whoever you are staying with to clean the house, and have the coffee pot on standby. If you've traveled all the way from MD to OK, the least everybody there can do is come to see you - especially with two kids in tow.

And have a great trip, Tarin. I know what it means to be able to go home sometimes. ;)

Shayna said...

I agree with Marly!
That's great, I know you needed a break, and you definitely deserve one! Travel safely and try to relax!
BTW that is absolutely ridiculous about having to pay full price for a 2year old!

Anonymous said...

Sweetie...you are beautiful! Those extra pounds will come off so don't go killing yourself.

Soooo happy that you get to go home. Sometimes that is all you need to recharge the batteries.

Lots and lots of hugs, love and kisses you!!!

fireflymom said...

Have a fun and safe trip!

Kelly said...

I'm so glad you get to go! To bad we aren't on the same flight back so we could complain together about the stupid airfares we are paying for kids. At least we have the entire row ourselves so Bridget won't pull the hair of the person next to us like she did on a flight when she was around 20 months old and on my 8 month pregnant lap. You should have seen the look on his face when he saw us sitting there when he got on LOL