Sunday, December 2, 2007

Christmas Time



So we put up our tree today. As of right now all it has on it are the lights, because we are unsure where exactly the ornaments are stored. We had to go to storage today to get the Tree, but thought the ornaments were up in Kaidens closet. Getting the tree was funny, because now that we've downgraded in size of vehicle from the burban to the altima, we couldn't get the tree to fit in the car, so we had to drive home with the trunk open!! I found it funny. So I put the tree up and the lights and tried to get some good pics in front of it, but it was incredibly impromptu, but as if it matters anyways, my camera enjoys focusing on the objects in the scenery as opposed to the person! Oh well, I think we got some cute ones and when it's actually finished I'll get some better ones! Christmas time is coming. We got the kids presents and Mee-Maw has REALLY spoiled them boys! They'll be so happy! And I know Kalan is going to LOVE tearing open the presents. I have 2 tests tomorrow, so I'm off to study.


No comments: