Saturday, December 15, 2007

Beware of the Stairs!!!

I just had the scariest moment EVER, while holding Kalan!! I had just put Kaiden to bed and forgot Kalan's pacifier downstairs, so we go down to get it, but at the 1st step of the decent, my bare foot got no traction and slipped out from under me and I slid on my right side and butt cheek all the way down to the bottom of the stairs. There was no stopping it and I was holding Kalan the whole way, terrified he was going to get hurt!! He was crying, but he never came into contact with anything but me holding him tight, so I think the extremely bumpy and fast ride freaked him out, because as soon as he got his pacifier he was fine. So, after I changed underwear, HAHA not really , I began to chuckle a bit. Classic Tarin clumsy act huh? THANK GOD I didn't really get hurt or the baby. And ironically, almost everytime I go down the stairs with Kalan in arm, I imagine that happening, so that's another reason why I was so terrified going down. I was trying to get traction with my feet going down, but nothin was stopping that train!! MAN, my side HURTS!!!!

1 comment:

The Brack's said...

Awww, poor baby! I'm glad you both are okay, but I must agree that it is true Tarin form!!! PLEASE be careful!!!