Thursday, July 2, 2009

Holy Cow I need to update this thing more!




I apologize ya'll! I'm such a loser! I need to get back into the habit of updatin this biz! And takin pictures! But we're sooo busy! I've got 1 year of nursing school left!!! Next May I'll be a RN!! WOOHOO! So we've just been hangin with the fam as much as we can! MeeMaw bought the boys a swingset last year, so we got it up before the summer this year. So I push Kalan in his little car and Kaiden rides his bike, and we go play on the swingset at MeeMaws! We got to the beach a couple of times this year, 1 swimming, the other to watch the air show. It didn't really happen though, the fog prevented the full out show, but ohs a wells! I've started working at the ER here. I'm super excited, it's really awesome! I get to do a lot of skills!! The plan is for me to be able to switch from the tech position to a nursing position once I graduate!! I love the ER! Except the morgue business....ya, I can handle dead bodies all day long, but u send me to the morgue and I get creeped out majorly! All them zombie movies!! Now it's just a matter of gettin this sleeping/day care biz together. Always Always have daycare issues!! But we're a making it!! And we're goin to Oklahoma next week for a visit!! My cuzin Stevie's gettin hitched!!! Fun Times Fun Times!

No comments: