Saturday, May 9, 2009

Pre-School Graduation

Kaiden graduated from Preschool on Thursday, the 7th of May! He apparently wants to be a bear when he grows up??!! LOL! He told me he wanted to be a monster truck driver! He and his buddy diego got the award "Two Peas in a Pod" Because wherever there was one, there was another! They had a field trip to petsmart and he told me they wouldn't let them sit next to eachother!! LOL! But I don't blame them, cuz they just feed off of eachother and go nuts! It was so cute though! They sang songs, Kaiden, rushed to the stage to get his award, and then it was over! :( My little big guy is growin up!!!!

Walking into graduation


Their "pledge" to the flag, wasn't the pledge of allegience, but I couldn't hear exactly what they were saying either.

Singing Songs
Atootie top atootie top atootie top top



Shaking hands, in a hurry, LOL!


With his Buddy Diego admiring their 2 Peas in a Pod award

No comments: