Wednesday, April 1, 2009

MY LITTLE MAN IS 2!!!!


MMM Cake!




Lawnmower from Mee-Maw

Crazy Boys

Tricycle from Mommy, Daddy, and Kaiden and brother is helping teach Kalan!


Mommy, Daddy, and Kaiden got Kalan an older D.S. so he can play like brother!

More Presents
Today my little man turned 2! And no, it's still not an April Fools Joke!!! I can't believe this will be my last 2nd birthday! And how much he's grown. It just doesn't seem like he's 2 already!! But we went to Coins with Mee-Maw and Aunty Crystal for Dinner, opened presents, ate some cake, and came home to watch his new movie spiderman 2! I still can't believe it! I'm gettin old ya'll!

3 comments:

A Little Of A Lot said...

OMG, he is so stinking cute. Happy Birthday Kalan !!!
Looks like he had a great B'day dinner.

The Brack's said...

I can't believe how fast your babies are growing up! I hope he had a fun day, it looks like he did! I love you guys! Give him 2 big birthday kisses for me!

Molly Leighton said...

Jeez...was it two years ago already! I remember when Danette and I stopped by to drop off foodies from the FRG. Hope you guys had a great celebration...miss you all!!! xoxoxoxo