Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentines Day!






Dennis was such a Romantic yesterday!! He had arranged for a limo to pick us up at home and his mom watched the boys for us. We went to dinner at Light House Sound, which is right on the bay and he had the florist come in and set the table up for use and his mom dropped off my gift! We were right next to the fireplace and were LITERALLY the only table there for the entire night! There was a beautiful bouquet of baby roses and my fav flower!!! Star gazer lilies!! SO BEAUTIFUL! And rose pedals all over the table! And he got me this amazing ring! It's a pearl with diamond chips in a swirl on the sides. When we got my pearl necklace and earrings last mothers day, this was the ring I wanted, but it was too much at the time. He didn't even remember that's the one I wanted!! He said that he saw it amongst the others and knew it was me! We had an amazing evening and he was so sweet! The food was delicious and fancy and we got to spend 3 hours alone at dinner together, just enjoying eachothers company! That NEVER HAPPENS! I just wish I had brought my fancy camera with cuz the view was gorgeous and the sunset was amazing!

3 comments:

The Brack's said...

WHAT A GOOD HUBBY! Mine needs lessons....

Kat's Credence said...

Wow, can he call John and give him some suggestions?

Unknown said...

Aww I just love him...What an amazing man he has turned out to be.