Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Fun!






Thought since it's been FOREVER since I posted, I'll post the most recent now and an update later!
We went to the pumpkin patch off of Mt. Hermon Rd. and got some pumpkins yesterday! We wanted to do the corn maze, but the boys weren't too interested and were ready to leave when we were finished! But they had fun while it lasted, mainly Kalan runnin around like a crazy nut! That boy is like the road runner, fast fast, gone in a blink! I got some good pics!! We need to get pics done really badly! We're all doin good right now! I will post an update soon and really get back into this bloggin business!
XOXO!

2 comments:

Molly Leighton said...

Oh my goodness the boys are getting sooo big!!! Can't wait to see y'all again! Biggie love from Canuckland.

Kat's Credence said...

too cute!