Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Zoo!





Kalan didn't really care much about the animals, he was just enjoying being outside, he LOVES the outdoors
The Peacock and Bear were the 2 most interesting animals in the whole adventure


So, I saw my friend Jessi had taken a trip to the zoo and that sparked an idea for us to go today!! Ours is free and small, but Kaiden loved it. Here's some pics! It's funny because most of the animals were ducks??!! And there is a duck museum right down the way!! LOL! The pics are really icky because I had to use my phone. Stinkin camera really wasn't cooperating today, so I'm sad!! But the kids had a blast. We had a little picnic of lunch before and then we went about our adventure. Kaiden was just running to and from all of the exhibits, and by the end everyone was exhausted!!


No comments: