Saturday, December 19, 2009

HEY DER!!!

So, I haven't Posted in forever, because this semester has been a beast! We've been busy busy! I had my job as a Nurse Tech over the summer in the E.R. at the local Hospital here, PRMC. It was/is AWESOME! I love it! I am standby, so I only have to work 12 hours a month and if the budget allows, when I graduate I'll work there as a RN! I'm workin more over this winter break to get some extra $ as the waitin biz is low on dough right now! We were really lookin into buying a house, but they don't look at my income I would be making, so we were only approved for 120,000 which here is a 2 bedroom run down shack! So, we are waiting until the summer to buy. We were wanting these townhouses in Berlin, but those are going to be way too much money for way too little room. They were going to have basements, finished, but then they did soil testing and it was a no go. We do have a house in mind with 3 acres....and if it's in God's will....it'll still be there! LOL! This semester of school was ridiculous! Psych was the hardest class ever and I almost got a C, but I pulled out a B, thanks to many prayers and Gods Love! and got an A in my clinicals. My GPA however keeps suffering because my clinicals are worth less than the lectures BOOOO! And now I'm having Grad school issues! The local school here keeps extending graduation dates because enough people are not in the program, but they are only allowing 2 transfer classes, so if they dont offer the class, then the grad students have no choice but to extend and just wait to take it when they offer it! I personally think it's ridiculous. But the closest school is in Baltimore or Deleware. I could go online, but it's 3 times as much money! I wish I was rich! BLAHHHH! SCHOOOOOLLLL BOOOOOOO!!!

MY ANGELS!

My Daddy's Wifey came to visit! And she got a GREAT shot of the boys!!!

B4 the game started
And Dennis found out that he has a brother!! John is his dad's son and found Dennis on Facebook! They've been Besties ever since! John has since cut his hair and looks much better! LOL! But they are so much alike! THEY BOTH ARE OBSESSED WITH THE RAVENS! LOL! They have a lot of the same body language, that they do subconciously! They also look like twins often, but especially if you cover up Johns eyes and look at the lower half of his face, it's Dennis, or should I say their dad! LOL! We're excited! John is an awesome addition to the fam and he's a great UNCLE too!!

John, Me, and Denny in SUSPENSE as the Ravens and Steelers were playin!

Last Day of Ped's Clinical!

No comments: